Getting To Belize
The Phillip Goldson International Airport is the main port of entry into Belize. Entry into the country is straight forward and relatively efficient. Immigration and custom procedures are standard and will pose no problems.
Tropic Air and Maya Island Air are the commuter airlines that take you to the islands and dive areas. Rental cars are also available at the International airport for mainland travel.
The major airlines servicing Belize out of the United States are American Airlines, Continental Airlines and TACA airlines. with Delta and US Air flying limited routes.
The Company Belize Tradewinds is a wholesale travel agency that can make the planning of your trip to Belize worry free. Why use Belize Tradewinds, a travel wholesaler for Belize, to book your dive trip for you?
- Agents at Belize Tradewinds will check all the international airlines from your city to get the best possible rate.
- They work with all the reputable Dive Operators and hotels and can make all your reservations at no extra cost to you.
- Someone from the Belize Tradewinds office travels to Belize every 2 months and they are intimately familiar with your destination.
- All the agents at Belize Tradewinds are certified divers and the president of Belize Tradewinds is a certified diver with 30 years experience in the Caribbean and Belize.
- When you book with Belize Tradewinds it is one stop shopping, so to speak. All the details of your trip can be coordinated for you. They can handle your international air, inter island air, transfers, hotel accommodations and taxes, your diving needs and tours. If you are hoping to spend sometime on the mainland exploring this pristine and exotic destination they can help you with this also. The agents at Belize Tradewinds ONLY plan trips to Belize. They are experts at it and do it everyday.
If you are interested in having Belize Tradewinds research and book a package to Belize, please fill out the form below and we will respond within 24 hours (during the business week). If you would like more information about lodging, transportation and other activities while in Belize, visit our website at http://www.belizetradewinds.com.